We're just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.




Saturday, February 20, 2010

red rockets flare

GAHD. I hate being anemic, short and thin skinned. Every picture I take turns out awkward considering my height, and the fact that my skin is vein-y. Seriously. I honest-to-God hope that this goes away before I turn twenty. I really do.
Moving on.
Today, I saw a lady in Subway. She had a rhinestone riddled baseball cap with an American flag pattern on it, an American flag bandana around her neck, a shit with an American flag on it. She was also wearing a red vest with blue pants. Her family, on the other hand, just had red, white and blue beads around their necks. I got the message once I saw the hat, though.
As they left, I turned around to see their truck had a full size American flag draped over their cargo. As they went to leave the parking lot, I spotted the license plate:
Texas.
Damn olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment