We're just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.




Thursday, December 24, 2009

and to all a good night

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why..

Christmas is tomorrow !
Though nobody really seems in the spirit. Yeah, we have trees coated in metallic plastics and glitter, and our houses are illuminated with hundreds of golden lights lighting up the block, but where's your heart at? You can wrap your house in glitter you can make it glow, but none of that really matters. Heck, I'm definitely not in the Christmas spirit. Not even presents can get me excited this year. Bah humbug.

I never remember Christmas anyways.

6 comments:

  1. AWE SHUCKS.
    look at my new music blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am.
    I appreciate this, dude.
    I'm probably gonna end up adding some sort of musical element to this anyways, aha.
    Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE. i could add u to admin. and u could work on that one too? we have the same taste in music and blog page design

    ReplyDelete