We're just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.




Monday, December 21, 2009

nothing's the matter

They're singing Deck the Halls,
But it's not like Christmas at all.
I remember when you were here.
And all the fun we had last year.

Oh, Christmas time, where is our snow?
It really doesn't feel like Christmas at all. Nobody's any happier then they were two months ago, I assure you. Our hearts are still as cold as they were when the temperatures soared to great heights and all we did was drop to our lowest. Honestly, Christmas time signifies another year ending, and all I can think of is what a shitty year it's been. Heartbreak, betrayal, abuse, ridicule, failure and fights. 2009 has had it's fair share of hardships, but I'm not gonna end the year in such a bad mood. I've got plans to lift my spirits with people who do nothing but. Fuck regret. Fuck unhappiness. I'm going to end this year in the best state of mind I've ever been in. I don't want the new year to be rung in and I'm standing there knowing I just ended my year in the worst way possible. Goodbye sadness, hello twenty-ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment