We're just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.




Friday, December 18, 2009

music is the heartbeat of life

Oh, music.
I truly do love you.
And I don't know where I'd be without you.

I've recently developed a crush on Paul McCartney. Not present day, sixty-six years old McCartney, but early Beatles McCartney. Boy, was he a cutie.
The Beatles truly were an amazing band, and should never be forgotten. If I were alive for the death of John Lennon, I would have tracked Mark David Chapman down and shot HIM. I mean, he must have been the most hated man in the world for a while, and even to some now. He killed one of music's greatest influences, and that will never be forgiven. John Lennon was a legend in the music industry, and it was all gone with four pulls of a trigger.

And then I was reading Catcher in the Rye and my step-dad comes to me and says,

"Hey, did you know that the man who killed John Lennon carried that book around everywhere? It was like his bible."
Thanks, Colin.






No comments:

Post a Comment