We're just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.




Saturday, December 19, 2009

tattered clothes and broken hearts

So you "love" me?
I don't believe you.

You know what I hate?
People who complain about their problems when they have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Like, some people go on forever about, "Oh, my dad was yelling at me yesterday and I cried for hours!" and they expect people to actually feel sorry for them.
There are people who have to worry about what they're gonna eat next, or if their mom is gonna get hit tonight. People who wait for the doorbell to ring and it be the police, people who get kicked out and live on the streets for days at a time. There are people like that who keep it to themselves. They don't go around digging up the slightest of problems just so the can cry to someone. There are people with real problems, and I know what it's like.
Go see a therapist or something.
Which leads me to:
I've decided I'm gonna be a psychologist. I'm not sure why, I think it's just because I've always been able to tell how a person is feeling when they couldn't tell themselves. I want to see insanity at it's finest. I want to feel it, experience it, learn to love it and hate it at the same time. Insanity is truly a beautiful thing.

2 comments: